Jan 25, 2009

Website Update

Big thanks to my friend and web designer, Caranine Smith, for redoing my site! It now includes all kinds of info on my new book, THE OTHER HALF OF LIFE, which will be out from Knopf in May. May 12 to be exact, but you can actually pre-order it now on Amazon. You can read the first chapter and read a short interview about why I wrote it and what the process was like for me since this is my first foray into historical fiction.

This is kind of a funny time in the book-birthing process. After reseaching and writing, and rewriting, and rewriting, and editing, my work on the book is officially done--it's in the last round of copyediting and then will go on to the printers. I'm really excited for it to come out and now I just have to sit back and wait, which when you write a book is something you're really not very used to doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment